Sunday, May 1, 2011

"Behold, I am Coming Quickly and My Reward is With Me..." Rev. 22:12



It has stood out to me lately that I have heard sirens, the cries of children and felt the wind.
I had a dream last night where my house turned around three times and slid down the hill -
while one slept peacefully. When I asked the LORD what it meant, I heard "I am moving your house."

Today, I felt the presence of an Angel behind me and experienced a breakthrough in my home that felt like it could only be God. And, literally and figuratively, I found what was lost and twice a door opened on it's own.

I share this because I feel so much of my small circumstances relate to all of our circumstances -- and our larger circumstance as a whole, in the body of Christ.

Prayer:
Heavenly Father,
Thank you that you hear before we ask and that the alarms in heaven sound way before the need arise.
Attune our ears to be increasingly sensitive to the cries of Your children so that we may intercede on their behalf that the power of Your Holy Spirit may be present, active, alive in their lives and comfort them.
As Your Spirit moves, though we don't always understand or know where it is going, increase our faith and our ability to trust that You have heard our every prayer and in the fullness of time will move us and our house, for Your glory.
A great and effective door You have opened to us -- let us be mindful of opportunities as they present.
Thank you for angels that guard, guide and give messages from heaven.
May our hearts not be troubled, for in Your house is many mansions, room enough for all, a place prepared for all -- that You may receive all. For when we believe, You do come and take us to where You are...so that we can see what You see.
Thank you that there is no end to Your mercy. As receivers of such a gift, may our own be as infinite.
May Your Glory Arise.
In Your Son's Blessed, Precious and Redeeming Name We Pray,
Amen


I will mention the lovingkindnesses of the LORD
And the praises of the LORD,
According to all that the LORD has bestowed on us,
And the great goodness toward the house of Israel,
Which He has bestowed on them according to His mercies,
According to the multitude of His lovingkindnesses.
Isaiah 63:7


Thus says the LORD:

“ As the new wine is found in the cluster,
And one says, ‘Do not destroy it,
For a blessing is in it,’
So will I do for My servants’ sake,
That I may not destroy them all.
I will bring forth descendants from Jacob,
And from Judah an heir of My mountains;
My elect shall inherit it,
And My servants shall dwell there.
Sharon shall be a fold of flocks,
And the Valley of Achor a place for herds to lie down,
For My people who have sought Me.

Isaiah 65:8-10

“ Before she was in labor, she gave birth;
Before her pain came,
She delivered a male child.
Who has heard such a thing?
Who has seen such things?
Shall the earth be made to give birth in one day?
Or shall a nation be born at once?
For as soon as Zion was in labor,
She gave birth to her children.
Shall I bring to the time of birth, and not cause delivery?” says the LORD.

“ Shall I who cause delivery shut up the womb?” says your God.
“ Rejoice with Jerusalem,
And be glad with her, all you who love her;
Rejoice for joy with her, all you who mourn for her;
That you may feed and be satisfied
With the consolation of her bosom,
That you may drink deeply and be delighted
With the abundance of her glory.”

For thus says the LORD:

“ Behold, I will extend peace to her like a river,
And the glory of the Gentiles like a flowing stream.
Then you shall feed;
On her sides shall you be carried,
And be dandled on her knees.
As one whom his mother comforts,
So I will comfort you;
And you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

Isaiah 66:7-13

Gina Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment