Monday, June 29, 2009

My Beautiful Princess

A reminder of who you've always been.


You are so very special - truly a chosen one. You were born into royalty...through My beloved; through My Son.

You were destined to wear a crown, the finest silks and rare jewels too...You have always been "my special princess," my love and approval you need not accrue.

Your hard work and diligence will reap a full harvest if you do not faint, or grow weary. I am with you when you're overwhelmed; when your heart is hurting and when you're teary.

You are part of a royal bloodline and you are virtuous by birth. Do not fear your own "radiant" countenance, in jubilant praise - just express your mirth!

Success, blessing and favor do not a prideful heart make. So be set free from the things that hold you back...a bruised reed, I will not break.

You have found that for which you sought, because you searched for it with all your heart...you needn't worry that I will leave, for from you, I will not depart.

Your love for Me is like 10,000 flowers ...suddenly abloom...bright, breathtaking and bold. How you give away the things you never had, warms my heart and is precious to behold.

Great will be thy reward for your faithfulness and great will be thy peace....blessed will be the generations following, to which My goodness will not cease.

When angels say your name...there is a beautiful sound in heaven; the sound of love, joy, peace and forgiveness...of seventy times seven.

Be blessed my child and know that your heart is heard....Your prayers are never in vain, nor is your time spent in My Word.

Remember to lay your burdens down and to ask me for what You need...I will always come to your aide and by the still waters, I will thee lead.


No comments:

Post a Comment