Thursday, July 1, 2010


I am wandering through the desert, aimlessly searching.
I call out and I hear nothing but my own voice.
As I walk through the dwellings of demons,
I am torn down, oppressed, broken, scarred, and wounded.
I am defenseless for my eyes have left You.
I have taken it upon myself to face this enemy, this terrible enemy completely and utterly alone.
I will lose this fight. I will be tainted and ravaged for my faith is no longer in You.
And as I lie bleeding on the road, darkness surrounding me, the Evil One steps forward
To devour my very being.
I breathe in. I breathe out. I breathe in. I breathe out.
And he, the destroyer stops for Your name is being said aloud.
I take my eyes off the dirty road, off the blood that my wounds have left there.
And I gaze up at You. I feel your light surround me, the darkness shudders.
I bring myself to my knees and I stare up at You, I cry out Your sweet name.
Forgive me oh Lord! Deliver me from this place of evil so that I may have another chance to live in You!
Lord save me! I was wrong, I have no power or strength without You oh Ancient of Days !
And there, in the midst of the evil and darkness, I see Your face. My eyes stare into yours and I know
That I have been saved.
I see You walk towards me, a blinding light, only your outline is distinguishable.  
Your powerful arm reaches out and casts the demons aside effortlessly.
The Evil One hides his face from your light, for its very presence burns him.
He runs away, terrified of Your might. My Father has saved me.
You place Your warm hand atop my head and I am healed and cleansed,
Your fire has sparked and burns within me again.
Forgive me Savior, may my eyes never leave Your face again.
You turn and beckon me to follow and I do, I stand by your side as we walk through the
Illuminated darkness and back into Your Kingdom.
Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me.”

Psalm 31:2

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
As the days of end approach, the Christ will be seen in the hearts of the people once more.
For though they have strayed, the Lord Almighty will redeem his children,
And bring them back into His magnificent light.
The final revival before His long awaited return is upon us now!
An awakening of the people of God.
Our Lord’s Bride will be the heart and the soul of His people once again.
She is and always will be our nurturing mother, feeding us milk until we are ready for meat.
The people of God will step out of their square buildings, homes, and places of comfort.
They will travel the Earth in great numbers speaking the very words of God.
His light will shine through them, His words will be heard from their mouths,
And His work will be done by their hands.
Churches will rise in the slums, in the middle of the darkest corners of our world,
And they will shine for the Light of God is within them.
Where demons walk, the ground will be purified by believers and turned Holy.
The dead will be brought to life, the blind will be given sight, and the diseased will be cured,
All in the name of The Almighty I Am.
I say again, the revival our fathers spoke of is here, it is now.
We will live in it and our children will live in it.
Countless believers will be made, the Kingdom of Heaven will reach out across the world.
All will stand up and cry out Hosanna! Hosanna in the highest! “They took palm branches and went out to meet him, shouting, "Hosanna! " "Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord!" "Blessed is the King of Israel!"”
John 12:13



Justin Silcox

No comments:

Post a Comment