Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father, What Do You See When You Look At Our Hearts?


I see the hopes and dreams I placed there... and all the things that you believe.
I see the thoughts you think, the things you meditate upon.
I see your joys and your sorrows.
I see the capacity it can "hold" and the potential it has to "be."
I see the depth of your devotion, the height of your strength, the width of your love and the breadth
of your sacrifice.
I see where you need to receive...and where you need to give.
But most of all, I see the pure and undefiled you, the beautiful "un-jaded" and "fearless" you.
That is where, I see -- Me.
Sometimes I'm in the outer chamber just waiting to be let in.
Sometimes I'm buried, pushed down under all your cares.
Sometimes I'm free, like a dove, to soar ...and comfort... and lavish My love upon you.
Sometimes I just want you to look in the mirror and "take to heart," that I am with You.
For if you believe I am for you, who can be against you?
And if you believe that...how can you ever fail?
For with Me, even the impossible...
Is possible.
If you believe.



Gina Higgins

No comments:

Post a Comment